Is this you?
- Hard Working
- A Great Communicator
- A Team Player
- Have great attention to detail
Do you have at least 3 full years’ of mortgage advice experience, with CeMap qualified or equivalent?
We are looking to add a Talented Mortgage Advisor to join our strong, dedicated team.
Your main tasks will be:
· Helping new and existing clients with mortgages and or protection to meet client needs with objectives set with you.
· Carry-out fact finds and provide recommendations with clients and assess suitability for existing provisions.
· Maintain excellent customer service and engagement standards.
· Work effectively on your own and within a team environment to maintain a positive approach to the business requirements.
You will be provided with two mortgage books of clients, to support and continue to advise, we have hundreds mortgage clients, this role will be to support these clients, as well as grow our mortgage book with new clients.
· Liaise with clients via e-mail, telephone and letter to maximise business opportunities.
· Have a good understanding of the mortgage market, including products that fit the niche areas of lending, adverse credit, self-employed, buy to let etc.
· Must have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Work to ensure consistent delivery of excellent customer service and achievement of department and individual objectives.
· Provide support to team members when required in order to ensure consistent levels of customer service and best practice is maintained.
· Updating the case management system and ensuring its accuracy.
· Be aware of and follow compliance procedures and processes.
· Maintain relationships with clients, fellow work colleagues, managers and product providers and other professional bodies.
· Take all reasonable steps to determine the needs of external and internal customers and provide an accurate and prompt service to satisfy their needs
· The ability to take positive, effective and timely action whilst prioritising workloads.
· The ability to make consistent decisions after analysing the available information.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 full years’ of mortgage advice experience
- CeMap qualified or equivalent
- Incredibly organised, with an eye for detail
- Exceptional customer service: telephone and email communication and interpersonal skills are also required along with IT proficiency.
In return, you’ll get a generous salary but also rewarded based on company performance and growth:
- Salary is dependent on experience and ability to hit the ground running.
- 23 days (+ public holidays) initial holiday allowance, which increases the longer you’re with the company.
- 5x Death in Service Cover
- Fully Funded Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection this will be paid at up to 80% of your salary, up to the age of 67 and will be deferred for 13 weeks from your start date.
- 4% Employer Pension Contributions
- Laptop & phone provided
- Your birthday (or substitute day) off as a gift
- Access to industry leading conferences and training events
- We operate shortened working hours, we work 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am until 12:45pm on a Friday.
- This is an office based role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lincoln: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Mortgage: 3 years (required)
Work Location: One location